- Around 70 industrial parks are spread across Romania, most offering capabilities suited for industries like aerospace, IT&C and industry.
- All industrial parks offer companies access to utilities, some particular benefits packages according to their focus and potential for synergies
- Also, investors are exempted from land, building and urban planning taxes as well as for land destination changing
- Most of them are located in South Region (22 parks –from which 14 parks in Prahova county) and North West Region (15 parks – from which 9 in Cluj county)
- Other 16 industrial parks are available in Center Region (from which 10 parks are in Brasov County), 6 parks in South West Region, 4 parks in North East Region and 3 parks in West Region
- At the same time, 2 parks are in South East Region and 2 parks are in Bucharest
- Until now, the only counties without any industrial parks are Mehedinti, Caras-Severin, Calarasi, Buzau, Vrancea, Vaslui, Suceava, Braila and Tulcea